This an American Heart Association course in Basic Life Support (Health Care Provider).
- credential card valid for 2 years
- class fee is $45
- book is optional and costs $15
- good for health care workers & others who require certification for health-related jobs
- infant/child/adult CPR & AED training is included
- skills testing & multiple choice written exam
The class is hosted by OSU Medical Center in the 1st Floor Education Center, 744 W. 9th St., Tulsa, OK 74127.
- 11th & Houston, downtown, just off the Broken Arrow Expressway inbound
- Park in visitor parking on east side of hospital
- Enter MAIN HOSPITAL through NORTH DOORS
- Facing the handicapped parking, the north entrance is to the left
- Turn right (West) and continue past the gift shop and elevators
- Education Center is straight ahead
Please know if you sign up for this class and fail to show up, the rate goes up an additional $10 the next time you enroll.
We reserve the right to reschedule classes that do not reach the minimum enrollment of six students.
If you are LOST or need to CANCEL, call 596-3600.
Please note the following class rules:
1. Anyone arriving more than 10 minutes late will need to reschedule.
2. Bring cash payment/money order to class if you have not already paid online or your employer has not made prior arrangements. Checks are accepted, but must clear the bank before cards are issued.
3. Childcare will not be provided. Please do not bring children.
4. Food is not provided. Please bring your own snacks or plan to get something from the cafeteria or vending machines.