Take a CPR ClassCitizen CPR offers three types of scheduled CPR classes:
1) "Save A Life Saturday" Classes
FREE classes throughout Tulsa area parks each Saturday during the summer. Learn More
2) Childcare Provider Classes
Credentialed Infant/Child CPR and First Aid classes for childcare providers. Learn More
3) Community Classes
FREE classes held each quarter for those who can't afford a custom class or don't have an organized group.
See our full list of scheduled CPR classes
Create Your Own Custom Class!Custom classes are private CPR classes that are scheduled on request for businesses, families, churches or other community groups.
We work with you to set a date, time and location that is convenient for YOU.
Learn more about custom CPR classes
Also: Free Classes for Greater Area Tulsa Schools
Schedule a CPR class for your school
- "CPR in the Schools" is available on a first-come, first-served basis to students, faculty and/or parents.
- Citizen CPR's schools program uses the American Heart Association's "Family & Friends" format.
- Interested schools should select at least two tentative dates & times that accommodate their schedules and allow two consecutive hours to complete the training.
- Audio/Visual must be available to allow all participants to practice while watching a video.